So we started our trip by visiting our good friends Ben and Hetal for their wedding in New Jersey. The Indian style wedding is tomorrow, but Ben took us for a tour of New Jersey yesterday. Lemme tell you, it was just what you'd expect when you think of New Jersey:
Lots of warehouses
Factories everywhere
Run down housing projects:
Waste-water treatment plants

And, of course, seedy looking people everywhere
We hope to have a few more pics of the wedding for the next post.
Love,
Merrill and Kaycie




4 comments:
hey merrill that's amazing what you guys are doing this summer! I am jealous, i will put you on our friend link on our blog so we can check and see all your cool places your going. Our blog is www.chriselliecolin.blogspot.com ellie
I checked your blog and it is great with beautiful pics. It makes me want to come back for more.
I hope you and Merrill have an exceptional time and that your travels are everything you imagine they will be. Of course, the mother in me can't help but tell you to be careful.
Love ya - Aunt Kathy
More pictures are a-comin' from the wedding. I have about 500-1000 right now from hetal's and her brother's camera. I can send you a sample from those, or get ven more and send just the good ones later.
Eitherway, there will be more pics.
Ben
beautiful wedding clothes and ben and hetal looked lovely! lovely NJ!! thanks for sharing! I look forward to keeping up with your travels!
Post a Comment