Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Countdown: 24 Hours to Go!!






Hello Friends and Family,
We leave to begin our trip around the world in just 24 hours! So... you guessed it... Merrill is on one computer booking rental cars, etc. and I'm on the other! We are so excited! We both have huge pits in our stomach... a mixture of excitement and fear that we've forgotten to do something important. :) Thanks for all of your warm wishes and support! It makes getting ready to go easier.

Last night we got back from our trip up to Charlottesville. I LOVE THIS CITY! Merrill and I drove up on Sunday to lease an apartment, and I fell in love with the rolling blue ridge mountains, fresh air, and TREES! There are more trees and flowers there than I have ever seen. We will likely live in married student housing to start off.

The trip is eight hours from my parents' home, so it's possible to drive up in a days time. We had a good 36 hours there, and then it was back to the ATL to finish planning!
Wish us well! Please remember that we won't have cell phones. Our emails are working just fine! Kmkuss@aol.com and Merrillfat@hotmail.com

Love,
Kaycie and Merrill




2 comments:

The Moffitt's said...

Good Luck!!! I can just hear your voice in your message. :) Have FUN!! Be safe. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time, Kaycie and Merrill. Travel is the best education. Love, Mom and Dad