Kaua'i was absolutely incredible! If I thought I loved Maui, Kaua'i surprised me with how incredibly green and beautiful it was. Merrill and I spent the whole time dreaming of how we could buy a home in Hanalei! If you ever go to Kaua'i, go to this small village. The snorkeling is wonderful, and they have a really good, cheap hamburger stand! Yum Teriaki Burgers!The Napali coast was amazing. We saw it on this day by foot. I went up a few days later and saw it via Helicopter!!! Wow!

A few days later, we hiked into Weimea Canyon. The views were breathtaking. Here we are dangling over an 800 foot waterfall! Good idea, yeah? (they end everything with "yeah?" here. Nice. :)


Another day, it was all about cliff jumping into a large freshwater pool below. The water was warmer than you'd think! Here Merrill goes...

And here I go! Merrill jumped just before I did, and he said I was smiling huge at the top, and then looked a little concerned when I realized I was STILL falling a few seconds later.

Love,
Kaycie and Merrill
Kaycie and Merrill

4 comments:
Hey Merrill! Looks like you guys are having a great time on your big adventure! It is fun to see the pics and see where you guys are at. Have fun and be safe! If you feel so inclined check out our blog when you get a sec.
Ryan and Staci
It sounds (and looks) like you are having such an amazing trip(s). I really enjoy reading about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you make it to Fiji? We already miss you two. Jane still asks to go swimming with you...and when i tell her you are in Fiji, she wants to know if we can walk down and find you. So we're going to try to walk to Fiji...think we'll make it? We love you!
wow, nice jump!! great to see all the wonderful & amazing places you are! ...at least a snippet. :)
Post a Comment